Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I am ready. Who wants my PS3 memory card adapter?

Well I got my 20GB PlayStation 3 hooked up last night. I transferred my PS2 and PSOne saves to it and I now am ready to send my memory card adapter to somebody who needs it! Post a comment with your name and address so that the memory card can be sent to you. If you don't want to give your real name that is fine, I just want a way to tell one person's comments from another's.

I have had some people say that they are not comfortable leaving their address in a comment in this blog so here is what I will do to alleviate your fears. Instead of leaving your address in a comment just email me your address and name at: stevemcbarnes at hotmail dot com. Then I will list your city and state in a comment here in the blog so people can see where the adapter has been.

No comments: